Mapping Manager Business rules
This text editor needs to be updated. Its impossible to do a carriage return and if you append text it doesn't start on the next blank line. Its very ugly when you have large text strings. Text editor for BUSINESS RULES is just a blank text box no formatting is possible.
The default editor does not allow for formatting of text as it is a simple text field inside a grid. for the purpose of formatting long business rules and/or adding new line info, we have provided an extended editor in the mapping grid.
1. when in the edit mode, click on the icon next to the edit icon and select the checkbox relevant to the Business Rule option. This will enable the extended editor
2. Now, double click on the Business Rule cell that you wish to update in the mapping grid. This will open a pop up editor
3. In the pop up editor, enter the Business Rule and new line info as desired
4. click the save icon on the pop up
5. save the mapping.
6. The business rule is stored and displayed in the format in which you saved it. to view the info, hover on the cell in the mapping grid or double click to open the pop up.
Hope this is helpful.